The below privacy policies are tailored with the due respect to all sorts of information that may be collected, used, shared, and/or processed by us for the fulfillment of the contract.
We are the sole owners of the information collated for the fulfillment of the contract. We only possess limited access and control to collect, store, process, and share information that the client gives voluntarily. No information will be shared or disclosed with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill the client request.
Use and disclosure of information
We work with the gathered information to:
- Fulfill a contract
- Register for service
- Communicate with service via e-mail/call/SMS
- Verify identity
- Deal with legal claims or complaints on regulatory or investigative purpose
- Conduct marketing and promotions (Upon consent)
- Fulfill the requests from government or law enforcement to conduct any sort of reliable investigation
You have Access and Control:
- To access all data of yours with us
- To amend or correct any data possessed by us.
- To delete any data in our custody.
- To express or convey concern about your data with us
We take the necessary precautions and advanced measures to protect and safeguard your information.